5 Questions to Ask Yourself at the End of the Year
Reviewing key areas of your life annually promotes an understanding of what success, happiness, and fulfilment means for you. Here are 5 questions to ask yourself as you do the end-of-year review:
1. Top 5 happiest moments of the past year?
2. What are the small things you have enjoyed doing the most during your day-to-day life?
3. How have you moved closer to a major life goal?
4. Who has helped or supported you and how?
5. What is the main lesson of the previous year?
By taking a step back, we can see our lives in full focus. This provides us with a clear analysis of the past year so that we can set significant goals for the year ahead.